At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that empower community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
As a Product Designer on our Design Systems team, you'll help develop a nimble and robust design system for Jack Henry and our Fintech partners. You'll assist with the development of various design libraries and component improvements for iOS, Android, and the responsive web. You will collaborate with the team on writing documentation and maintenance of our design system website.
This position can be hired Remotely within the US.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing documentation about how to use the design system.
- Creating and generating annotated visual examples for various documentation sources.
- Enhancing documentation page layouts by using existing styles and components to organize information and better communicate guidelines.
- Training and supporting designers using the design system.
- Assisting with the creation of auxiliary design libraries that further support the goals of the design system and the needs of our design teams.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in UX/UI design and design systems.
- Must have solid understanding of how UI patterns come together to create a comprehensive and cohesive design system.
- Portfolio must exhibit a strong understanding of design craft (typography, hierarchy, color, and composition) and show experience working with design systems.
- Must have a portfolio link on your resume, or a combined resume and portfolio PDF. If your portfolio is password protected, the password must be provided.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with industry-standard design and prototyping tools: Figma, Sketch, or similar programs.
- Experience with best practices and design patterns for web and mobile environments.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills, and experience with technical writing or other documentation-based design.
- Experience working with Jekyll or other comparable static site generators and related tooling.