Headquarters: Los Angeles
About The Role:
We are an e-commerce B2B Saas company that provides data-driven insights to online marketplace sellers to help grow their businesses. We don't offer the best of the best compensation, but we are looking for long-term team members/contractors that want to work with us as we scale. We are open to profit-sharing discussions and more.
We are looking for ONE UI/UX Designer with strong design skills to help us redesign our website pages with the updated copy and create visuals that fully represent our product.
This role is a PROJECT-BASED position and has potential for a full-time position.
What You’ll Do:
- Research our company and competitors
- Provide a design direction backed with data and analytics
- Iterate on designs based on internal and external feedback
- Redesign our website that consists of 6 parent pages and 9 child pages that will consist of features/buyer personas similarly like the Clickup website.
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing your problem solving and design skills.
- Collaboration skills, you can easily communicate effectively
- High emotional intelligence (EQ), you’re aware of yourself and others.
- A driven and proactive self-starter.
- Attention to both technical and visual details.
Compensation: $1,000 - $1,500
Please share any relevant experience in projects you have done that are similar to ours.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/e-commerce-intelligence-tool-remote-ui-ux-designer-for-website-redesign