ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Reflex Media is where incredible ideas come to life. We ideate, develop, and market digital brands all under one roof, with a focus on highly engaging customer experiences. Think of us as a think tank, software company, and marketing team combined to find success in luxury dating, fashion, and e-commerce verticals. We're here to Raise The Bar!
We believe that a business's potential is defined by the people within it. Our mission is to support each individual's development, with a focus on both soft and hard skills. Cross-promoting and cross-training from within always take priority, and each team member's personal growth is our mission.
At Reflex Media we encourage our team members to take ownership of their work. They are the experts in what they do, and our goal is to make room for everyone's zone of genius. Reflex Media does this while also maintaining an environment of extreme groundedness. We never stop growing, and we respect and honor our processes by always keeping an open mind to what we can learn from each other.
Sr. Graphic Designer
What You'll Do
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, the Sr. Graphic Designer's main responsibilities are to evolve and elevate our brands by ideating new and refreshed creative from conception to execution. They work closely with various members of the Creative/Marketing team to concept, design, develop, and implement all print, digital, or video-related marketing materials and communications that support the strategy across our various Dating, Fashion, and various e-commerce brands. Your role will also include collaborating with members from the Digital Marketing and Product teams to ensure deliverables meet best practices for the medium they will be utilized on.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent projects for use in digital experiences and traditional marketing campaigns including advertising, front-end web development, and conversion tactics.
- Participate and collaborate in conceptual development and design ideation with company executives and members of the marketing team to define creative strategy
- Leads when assigned the creative process by presenting well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet all project objectives
- Ideate and pitch ideas for new creative, including timely delivery of assets.
- Website - outline storylines, build wireframes, and deliver all assets needed to implement for launch.
- Responsible for designing/ producing and managing projects with high accuracy (including basic die line structures, logo design, typography, color studies, photo retouching, preparing files for digital and print delivery, etc.)
- Develop, design and execute all related marketing materials as briefed
- Identify marketing and video needs to develop detailed shot lists for photo and video shoots. This includes sourcing wardrobe, props, location, casting talent, and image compositing in post.
- Optimize image assets for evergreen usage, including retouching and compositing
- Consistently research, identify and share current industry design trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the brand
- Prepares prototypes and designs for brand presentations
- Partner with the copywriting team in the development of compelling copy that differentiates the consumer brand and stays true to the brand voice and attributes: Modern, Clever and Innovative.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of content and programs with high engagement rates and strong positive brand buzz
- Create engaging creative that will help grow the audience and increase brand awareness for our various brands.
- BS/BA or Associates Degree in Graphic Design/Commercial Art and/or related work experience
- 5+ years of related work experience in graphic design across digital, traditional and brand mediums.
- Experience working with digital and traditional marketing teams for the implementation of designs and transfer of visual assets. Agency or in-house experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to design within specific product categories and manage release schedules
- Possess a good design "flair", a broad thinker and able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Expertise with Macintosh-based graphics programs, specifically Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. After Effects is a plus)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong knowledge of graphic and print production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish.
- This position is open to remote candidates
Reflex Media is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strictly prohibit discrimination of any kind. Candidates are encouraged to apply for qualified positions regardless of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Reflex Media's hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and the needs of the company.