Job Terms: Temporary
Salary: $79.85 - $88.73 hourly
Start date: 04/24/2023
Content designers at this company craft simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product strategy and writing. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day.
You'll be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more for all platforms, including mobile, desktop, AR/VR, hardware and voice. This Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and includes people at various stages in their careers.
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across products and experiences.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products.
- Contribute to projects in ways that enhance the clarity and usability of product experiences.
- Identify problems you can help solve and deliver on them.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools.
- Collaborate daily with peers across disciplines, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science.
- Partner with our internationalization and localization teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
- 4+ years' experience writing and designing content for web or mobile product experiences.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences.
- Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end programming.
- Proven systems thinking, with aptitude for learning our technical systems.
- UX writing and communication experience.
Top 3 Must Have (candidates will not be considered if they do not have these):
- Must have portfolio or website portfolio to showcase work (candidates will be asked to explain their work and writing samples)
- Must have experience as a content designer/strategist or UX writer in financial technology or other highly regulated industries writing in-product content
- Must have experience with collaborative user interface (Figma)
Candidate will be working on a new project, platforming payment expenses where tech background would be valuable, product managers and engineers, complex technical writing would be of benefit, understanding technical concepts and think about scaling concept.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $79.85 - $88.73 hourly. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it's important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you'll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits:
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
We are a part of the Go Remotely group, specialized in recruiting anywhere in the world.