Digital Art Director / Visual Designer
Location: Remote / USA - EST or CST
Job Terms: Temporary
Salary: $45-$50 hr
Start date: 04/10/2023
Our financial client is seeking a talented Digital Art Director/Visual Designer to join their team!
Role is up to 40 hours a week (could be 30 hours during some periods due to project load and half day Fridays).
This candidate needs strong conceptual skills, knows print, but now breathes digital. The ideal candidate should be hands-on and able to complete assignments from conception through production. Emails, Web, mobile and responsive design are key.
The Digital Art Director/Visual Designer works under the guidance of Sr. Art Directors and ACDs, while collaborating with other team members including copywriters, to create conceptual campaigns and visual solutions that inspire, inform and/or captivate consumers across digital, social, video channels and print.
What you'll do:
• Create advertising and marketing deliverables on a variety of projects including but not limited to: new business development initiatives, corporate events, corporate image campaigns, national advertising campaigns (trade/consumer), credit card design, direct mail campaigns, internal corporate communications, brand identity, video and web initiatives (mobile apps, email campaigns, banner ads and responsive design)
• Attend kick-offs on all new projects
• Follow a creative brief and detailed project requirements
• Develop concepts and designs while keeping in mind the strategic business goals of the project
• Design according to specific brand guidelines pertaining to each client
• Prepare work for client presentations and present internally to team members and managers
• Collaborate with other team members and Account Managers
• Communicate and follow up with the assigned Copywriter, Sr. Art Director, ACD, Account Manager and Traffic Manager on each project
• Follow process and procedure from traffic to proofreading
• Multi-task, prioritize, problem solve and work independently
• Work on multiple projects with constantly changing deadlines and often at a high rate of speed
• Communicate challenges to peers and managers-and help solve them
• Flexible to work up to 30-40 hours depending on work (client has 1/2 day Fridays)
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts OR in lieu of degree, a high school diploma and 5 years of work experience in visual design
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience working with an advertising agency, design firm and/or in-house creative team
• Passion for concept and design
• Self-starter capable of delivering brilliant, creative ideas
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Shows extraordinary attention to detail
• Understands advertising concepts, marketing strategies, and brand identity
• Excellent typography skills
• Experience in print production and the ability to build files for final release to printers
• Proficient in Creative Cloud (i.e. Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Master of MS Office applications (primarily Powerpoint, Word, and Excel)
Our client is a premier consumer financial services company delivering customized financing programs across key industries including retail, health, auto, travel and home, along with award-winning consumer banking products. With more than $140 billion in sales financed and 80.3 million active accounts, our client brings deep industry expertise, actionable data insights, innovative solutions and differentiated digital experiences to improve the success of every business they serve and the quality of each life they touch.
They have built relationships with national and regional retailers, healthcare providers, manufacturers and more. They serve hundreds of thousands of partner locations across the U.S. and Canada, and each one is important.
Their financial expertise spans key product areas, including apparel, electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, other retail, elective healthcare procedures and services, and more.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $45.00 - $50.00 hourly. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Background Check and figerprinting required.
We are a part of the Go Remotely group, specialized in recruiting anywhere in the world.