We are seeking a UI/UX Developer to join our dynamic team for this remote role! This person will lead a wide range of prototype/deployment efforts in order to drive enterprise-wide solutions of next-generation technologies. We are looking for bright minds to participate and contribute their great ideas through co-innovation and solution implementation projects empowered through cutting-edge technologies to enable a digital enterprise. This person will evangelize design thinking to develop and evolve the design discipline throughout the enterprise. This position contributes to the design, build, and deployment of digital gaming solutions utilizing industry best practices. You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced team, incorporating and inventing emerging software technologies to deliver best practice gaming solutions. Please include your portfolio link and desired salary/wage with application.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of SDLC and agile/lean software development life-cycle methodologies (SDLC).
- Experience in conducting testing including design and execution of test cases.
- Performs work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading gaming applications and processes in various on-premise, and hybrid scenarios according to industry best practices.
- Design and implement new solutions using industry latest emerging UI/UX technologies.
- Drive process improvements with a focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Support and define with the Business Product Owners and functional team members the short-term operational demands and the mid-term/long-term IT product vision.
- Be part of an agile scrum team and support the team to technically decompose user stories in the Process Backlog and detail them for the Execution Backlog.
- Assume a creative role for customer-facing content and be a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Recent experience designing, researching, creating, testing, facilitating, and/or playing multiple digital or analog wargames.
- Three or more years of *recent experience using industry-standard UX design and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, Sketch, or similar.
- Recent experience designing user interface and interaction elements using Human Factors and User-Centered Design principles.
- Recent experience designing multiple interactive UI elements and visualizations for complex gaming applications.
- Federal and/or Department of Defense experience (preferred).
- Experience and competency demonstrated by UI/UX portfolio submission of design exampleswith focus on designs created within the last three years.
- Demonstrated experience creating personas, user scenarios, and analysis documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, writing, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Agile Scrum preferred.
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- U.S. Citizen
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.