Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
We're looking to do a paid trial project to find the right fit for ongoing collaboration.
The initial project scope will be to create a few designed or animated reels & posts for our agency channels that we are looking to begin to revive in time for SXSW on March 8, 2023.
One reel will be an announcement and the other post format is flexible — we would like to see what this person suggests to see if we work well together. This project scope will need to include 1-2 shorter zoom calls (kick-off + wrap) as well so that we can talk through together & give you what you need. We are looking for a true collaborator & area expert that we can begin to bring into client projects if this test goes well.
If this person also has skills in animation, packaging or web design this role/pay can expand, but is not required as we see those as a potentially separate roles.
We are focused on finding solid mid-level collaborators with skills & potential, to work with our leadership.
Our agency values team dynamics as it is crucial to creating the thought-provoking work our clients come to us for.
- Layout design
- Strong Typography Skills
- Motions graphics
- 3D animation is a nice to have
- Strong communicator
- Keeps up with latest design trends
- Curious / Life-long learner
- Flexible design style / critical thinking
- Motivated to create a product the team is proud of
- Operates well & on-schedule without micro-management. Everyone on our team is there because we provide complimentary value and we want anyone who works with us to be empowered to explore ideas & provide unique perspective.
- Experience / tools:
- Has worked in this field for an agency or larger brand (not only their own)
- Adobe suite
- Basic social media
- Keeps up with trends on/ is a user of IG & TikTok at least at a casual level
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/contra-freelance-brand-designer-at-dos-mundos-creative