Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation expert (remote/anywhere*) to enhance our Quality Assurance automation capabilities.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Analyzing our applications and existing technical processes in order to implement a new automation testing strategy and tool/s.
- Planning and execution of manual and/or automated testing, working in close collaboration with the Development and Product teams.
- Building a test automation framework; write, design, and execute automated tests to maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system. Document process and train other testers.
- Developing and maintaining functional test cases, system & integration test cases and test artifacts like test data, test cases and automated scripts.
- Coaching other testers on test automation, coding standards and best practices.
- Supporting the setup of a new Continuous Integration system
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 5+ years of relevant QA work experience, with excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality assurance practice and the complete SDLC.
- Solid experience in testing Web services and APIs using Selenium / WebDriver, SOAP UI, Postman, Cypress, Junit/TestNG etc. You have developed and/or integrated a test framework in your previous jobs.
- Well versed in testing best practices, tools and procedures, including manual and automated testing.
- Experience with load and performance testing tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner is highly desirable.
- Experience in continuous integration and code review is strongly desired
- You are detail oriented and receptive to giving and receiving direct feedback
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and customers
- You have very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a proven background in defining and implementing alternative approaches to achieve customer goals
- *You can work effectively with a distributed team across multiple geographical locations and time zones. Preferred working time between UTC -05:00 and UTC+02:00, i.e., EST (North/South America) and CET (Europe/Africa)
ShotFlow simplifies the visual content creation process for the world's best-known retail and apparel brands. A product page full of beautiful pictures doesn't just happen by magic, it takes whole teams of studio production professionals to create visually compelling content. ShotFlow is a workflow tool managing and accelerating the complex production processes behind the scenes.
WHO WE ARE
- A leader in our market space, that never stops innovating to be the best at what we do.
- A self-funded organization that doesn’t answer to outside investors only focused on maximizing their profits.
- A tight-knit team of top performers who genuinely care about each other, with no egos and no drama.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote international team. Every person is free to live and work wherever – and whenever – they want
- An asynchronous schedule*, providing more flexibility, less pressure, and a better work-life balance
- A self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work
- Personalized software/hardware budget to set up your work environment
- You’ll travel with us (when safe) for team gatherings to catch up, have fun and plan our future
- A generous vacation policy, keeping you ready for new challenges
- A fun and friendly company culture. Share some memes on Slack, and catch up with us on the weekly social calls
Sounds like a match?
If you’d like to learn more and apply, go to our web site or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject " QA Automation" and we'll be in touch!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/shotflow-qa-automation-engineer