Headquarters: United States (Remote)
is looking for a UI/UX Designer with experience in B2B SaaS to join our US-based remote team. This opportunity is well suited for a versatile UI/UX Designer with design and product experience in the B2B SaaS space.
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for working with a product designer as well as a product manager to propose, design, and deliver outstanding customer experiences. You will be involved in every aspect of our product development process, from early concept to wireframing, to prototype/mockup, to pixel-perfect design, build, and launch.
Since we are a small team, you'll also have your hand in directing and prioritizing the product roadmap. In this role, you'll be responsible for owning Localize's user experience and interface design.
This is a remote position only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.
- Propose, ship, and test ideas that improve Localize’s customer experience.
- Participate in design activities like creating user flows, prototyping, and user testing.
- Map a plan for new products and features based on the company vision, customer feedback, and business objectives.
- Present design work and regularly engage with the team for feedback.
- Learn about and advocate for customer needs throughout the design process.
- Deliver high-quality work on time and develop skills.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh the UI/UX of existing features.
- Communicate design solutions through wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Translate wireframes into highly-polished visual composites while following (and developing) a UI design system.
- Work independently and across multiple teams. Collaborate with the product team and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Work closely with engineering to oversee execution and build of a new product/features; be the "go-to" person when design specs require clarification or change.
- Iterate and improve on product/features over time based on data from user feedback and lessons learned.
- Assist the marketing team with marketing-related assets such as Designing email campaigns to announce new functionality; updating marketing/features pages to reflect new functionality/products; etc.
- Follow up post-launch to measure product effectiveness and user experience, and to verify/validate the original hypothesis on which the new product/feature was built.
- Test new product ideas/features with customers to validate assumptions before dedicating resources to building something.
- Contribute, learn, grow, and have fun!
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 2 consecutive years of remote work experience (mandatory).
- Minimum of 3 - 5+ years of experience designing UI / UX for B2B SaaS products (design portfolio a must).
- Solid skill set around user flows, wireframes, mockups, and generating assets and specifications for integration into digital products.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills. Ability to lead collaborative design sessions.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to articulate your design vision and advocate for your design decisions.
- Strong ability to solicit user feedback, both directly with customers and indirectly through tracking customer usage and impact on sales through analytical tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Salesforce/Copper is a plus.
- Experience working with a team to ship design projects and review results.
- Examples of high-quality interaction and visual design work in a design portfolio.
- Examples of critical thinking, creativity, and idea generation in design projects.
- Experience using Figma (Preferably) or similar design and prototyping tools.
- A team player who can work autonomously and easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/localize-ui-ux-designer-b2b-saas