Our fast-growing startup is looking for a passionate, results-oriented individual to join our Product team as a User Experience Designer. At ChurnZero, our mission is to create the next great Customer Success platform – and our Product + Experience team sits at the heart of this goal.
At ChurnZero, Experience Designers and Product Managers are the champions of our customers. They thrive on understanding customer challenges and developing undeniably useful and creative solutions to those challenges. They are driven by data, are skilled communicators, and are leaders within our organization. Join the team that proudly supports the highest ranked Customer Success platform on G2 Crowd, Capterra, and Trust Radius – and be an important part to our continued success.
The UX Designer will be involved in all aspects of the UI/UX for ChurnZero’s Software as a Service (SaaS) platform: from interviewing customers and wireframing user experiences to working with the Product and Development teams to deliver your designs to customers. They need to obsess over solving the most challenging problems our customers face and maintaining a fierce focus on further developing our market-leading Customer Success solution. Their responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Design thoughtful, visually appealing, and useful software user interfaces and experiences (UI/UX) in a team environment.
- Create user-centric designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Conduct user research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, communicate research results to diverse audiences, and influence others through compelling insights and innovative ideas.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to imagine customer-centric features that balance power and flexibility with ease of set-up and long-term management.
- Produce rapid prototypes to help with ideation socialization and high-level scoping.
- Conduct user testing of design concepts and prototypes to proactively refine ideas.
- Partner with Product and Development teams to bring our vision fully to life. Produce mid-to-high fidelity concepts and prototypes; passionately advocate on behalf of our users through your designs. Work cross-functionally to balance creativity, reality, and shifting priorities.
- Develop and own our app’s brand style guidelines for a consistent, beautiful, and enjoyable UI.
- Work alongside Product, Customer Enablement, and Customer Success to analyze customer data and formulate clear, actionable insights about usability and feature adoption.
- 3+ years of UX experience including owning all aspects of software design: user research, prototyping, interaction design and visual design.
- Deep experience with designing robust, customer-centric SaaS solutions that are grounded in customer insights, data, and business goals.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS interface design processes and methodologies.
- Proven history of driving clarity from ambiguity.
- A genuine passion for simplifying complex workflows and a deep empathy for users; thoughtful and inventive visual design skills. Experience using industry standard design/prototyping software.
- A strong team player with the ability to lead cross-functionally and drive strong product outcomes, especially innovative ones, in close partnership with Product and Development leaders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; the ability to clearly share product direction and value propositions with a spectrum of internal and external audiences.